RSS

Obsessed

I had a lot of things on my mind.
So much to do, so little time.
Ever since I started thinking about you,
It's all that I can do.
You're an obsession, I know it's true.

Your name brings a smile upon my face.
It makes me blush and my heart race.
I wish I could lose myself in your warm embrace.

I want to be able to weep on your big, strong shoulders.
Will you be my blanket when it gets colder?
I want to hold your too-big hand,
as we leave our footprints on the First Beach sand.

It's such an understatement, 'sort of beautiful'
Deep-set eyes, shaggy black brows, that sarcastic grin.
Muscly, macho and six-feet-somethin'
Long, glossy black or hair cropped short,
I swear my love, you look drop-dead-hot!

The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you hog,
I couldn't care less, what people call you, you're my cute, cuddly dog.
So child-like and carefree, a perpetually happy person.
Spreading joy and warmth, radiating like the Sun.

I can only imagine the pleasant husky voice in which you spoke,
And remember every line, every word and every blonde joke.
Your empty reassurances, and the 'sure sure'
When will I unite with you, my knight in shining armor?

If only I could run my finger along your beautiful, silky, russet-coloured skin.
But you're the werewolf and I'm just the smitten-kitten.
I would break all boundaries and run a thousand miles,
Just to see that happy smile which reaches your deep-set eyes.

Why did I fall in love with someone who doesn't even exist?
Oh, right! Because I'm an idiot!
I can hardly resist the way I feel.
Jacob Black, why aren't you freaking real?

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

nice poem...
keep it up
:)

Things to do today:
1.Get up
2.Survive
3.Go back to bed.
 
Copyright 2009 Incurable Insanity All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes