RSS

Vijay Mallya?

Aah..Vijay Mallya! The man who lives life king size.The big shot whose life is filled with cash,babes,cars,booze, and what not! The very 1st Indian to own a F1 team. The proud owner of Kingfisher airlines, IPL team Royal Challengers Bangalore and the Indian Empress.
If you're thinking that this post is a 'tribute ' to him, or RCB, then you're sadly mistaken.
This post is a retort to a certain post which supposedly proves my (non-existent) stupidity.You might have read the above mentioned post here.

Here's my version a.k.a the true version of the incident:
Smoka was over at my place. I was going through the contacts on her phone and came across the name: Vijay- wait for it-MALLYA! The convo goes something like this...
Me: OMG! Vijay Mallya? *giving her a you-better-have-a-good-explanation-for-this-look*
Smoka: Yea man. This P is there no,she's friends with Vijay mallya's son. I got it from her...It's one of his numbers.
(She was supposedly smirking at that time but I couldn't quite see it, cause we were sitting in the dark, as the damn power was out. Otherwise I would have totally seen through her evilness!)

After like a million are-you-sures and really?s, I believed her.
Please note that:
1.We were rained out.
2.There was a power cut.
3.I just needed a way to pass time.
before you begin to judge me based on my following actions.

I picked up my cell phone and dialled Vijay Mallya's number and waited for it to ring. After about three rings, a male voice answers. I immediately cut the call. Smoka and I burst out with fits of laughter. Little did I know that this scheming little rat was 'muahahaha'ing instead of 'haha'ing.
After the laughter subsided, just to spice things up a little more, I messaged that very number saying "Vijay Mallya?" That person called back on my phone, we picked up but neither of us answered. He mumbled something to himself (they sounded a lot like Kannada swear words, though)and cut the call.
We never bothered to bother Mr.Mallya from then on.

Later while we were having dinner, Smoka said to me "It wasn't actually Vijay Mallya man. I was just pulling your leg." If only we weren't surrounded by so many witnesses at the dinner table, I would have spanked her like there was no tomorrow.

In my defence: I was bored and just needed something interesting in order to pass time. Moreover, the P. being friends with Vijay Mallya's son part was 100% believable, cause it was absolutely true. And most importantly I got to know that the person who took the call was not anyone remotely related to Mr. Mallya, the second he said "Halla"

1 responses:

that awkward girl said...

ahh, so you blame the BESCOM, the fact that you were bored for your actions??

you!!

lmao!!

and btw, this is Smoka! :D

Things to do today:
1.Get up
2.Survive
3.Go back to bed.
 
Copyright 2009 Incurable Insanity All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes